1. Please read ALL info below before registering.
2. Choose your project and design from the drop down menu.
3. In the personalization box, enter the personalized info needed in order to prepare your stencil (Last name/year, etc).
4. Proceed with checkout.
- Most of our projects are made from wood. Due to the nature of lumber, no board is perfect. We strive to pick the best boards available but natural wood will have slight imperfections. Please understand we cannot switch out your wood in class simply because it isn't perfect.
- Snacks and drinks (including alcohol) are always permitted. We have a small area and mini fridge that you can set up your things if needed.
- Once you book your seat in a class, it's non-refundable. No exceptions. We can pack up most projects to be picked up and completed at home if you are unable to make a class and will hold them for 30 days. After 30 days without pickup, your project is forfeited. We cannot change your reservation to another class or date.
- Our goal is to begin class within 5 minutes of the class start time. Please be in the studio on time. We don't want anyone feeling behind or rushed!
- Studio doors open 10 minutes before class time.
Please note our current in-studio workshop guidelines for attending:
- We will provide you with gloves to wear once you enter the studio (hand sanitizer is at every table). We have a bathroom in the studio for hand washing as well.
- The instructor will get you your paint/stain colors of choice and you will use sponges that are a one time use. Tools have been cleaned in between workshops.
- Aprons will be provided, but we suggest to come in old clothes in case paint does get on them. (Paint & Stain does NOT come out of clothes, but washes off hands with no problem!)
- If you have a fever or feel sick leading up to the workshop we respectfully ask you to stay home and contact us before 24 hours of the workshop to let us know if you are not coming due to feeling unwell - if you can not attend due to sickness you can opt to make the project at home (we will provide you with everything needed to complete at home - paint/stain/sponges etc.) or we will work with you on moving your project & seat to a future workshop that has seat openings! Due to most of our projects being made to order we have a NO REFUND policy.
- Only people signed up for the workshop are allowed in the studio during the workshop time.
- If you have any questions or concerns please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Simple substitutions of words within the shown design and layout can generally be made at no additional charge. However, significant changes to our standard designs or special requests for a new design are considered custom and must be pre-approved and submitted at least 7 days prior to your event. If approved, a customization fee of $25 will apply.